|Applying for SPS Awards: Fluid Review
Application System Overview
Beginning in fall 2013, SPS awards will be managed through an online system called FluidReview. Applicants will need to create a FluidReview account, which they can use to apply for SPS awards and programs throughout the year. All proposal submissions, letters of recommendation, and transcript submission will be handled through FluidReview (when applicable). Please note that applicants (or the designated student project leader in the case of chapter awards) must have their SPS membership number in order to apply for an award. SPS membership numbers can be retrieved from membership.spsnational.org.
Account Creation Instructions
- Visit https://aipsps.fluidreview.com and under Need an Account, click on Sign Up.
- Complete the short sign up form and click Register.
Please take note of your username and password and save them in a safe place for future use.
- Check the email address that you used to create the account, and follow the instructions in the email to verify your FluidReview account (you may need to check your spam filter).
- Go to https://aipsps.fluidreview.com and log in with the username and password you created.
- Where it says Create a new Submission?, click on Get Started.
- Choose the award to which you would like to apply.
- Complete each bolded task.
Be sure to read the instructions under each task to make sure you understand the requirements. Proposal templates are provided when appropriate.
- When you have completed all of the required tasks and entered your advisor’s information in the “Advisor Recommendation” section, click Submit Application.
- Verify that you received a submission confirmation email (you may need to check your spam filter).
Applications will be reviewed in the FluidReview system and an SPS staff member will contact you regarding the status of your application. If you receive the award, you will need to log back into FluidReview to accept the award and submit your final reports, so please keep your username and password.